Chocolate Chip Cookies by #ChefJoaquinPaolo
1 cup of butter, softened
1 cup granulated white sugar
4 egg whites, beaten — I used “GoldEgg Just Egg Whites”. I do not want to waste 2 eggyolks
2 tbsps. milk
2 tsps. vanilla essence
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups oats
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In one bowl, mix the butter and the sugar. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk 4 egg whites until it forms a froth. Add the milk and te vanilla essence. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine your dry ingredients — the whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt and oats. Mix them together.
5. Combine the egg white mixture with the butter-sugar mixture. Mix well.
6. Combine the wet ingredients with your dry ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are compact and well-blended.
7. Add the chocolate chip cookies. Mix well until chocolate chips are spread out.
8. Add a parchment paper on top of your baking sheet.
9. Drop a tablespoon of the cookie batter on the baking sheet.
10. Bake in the oven for 9 to 10 minutes.
11. Let the cookies cool on a baking rack for about 10 – 15 minutes. This is important!
On y va!