About Joaquin Paolo
Joaquin Paolo’s Fast Facts:
- He graduated with an HBA in Psychology (2013) at York University, Toronto, Canada. His initial plan was to become a lawyer.
- In 2015, he began a career in the culinary field, thanks to blogging and Instagram. This initiative brought him to work during the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival
- In 2015 and 2017, he worked in southwestern France as a Teacher (2015) and Program Coordinator (2017) for a summer program for French students.
- He speaks 3 languages and is, currently, learning one more. Can you guess which ones?
- Currently, he does consulting work with his clients — most of which are young professionals and recent graduates. His specialties include personal branding, social media, and digital marketing.
- He loves to meet and network with people. His ideal scene is a conversation about business, philosophy, and current events over a tall cup of Americano.
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (“Le Petit Prince”)